VC 6.0 MACRO:
QuickBookmarks - easy way to
navigate in your code
You can define up to 10 hotkeys, each bound
to specific place in your code. These bookmarks will be saved and loaded
automatically or manually in any time.
I am using unnamed bookmarks, so they stay valid after insertion
or removal of previous lines.
- Select meaningful text and press hotkey to set
- Make sure that there is no selected text in
the line and press the hotkey to go to the bookmark
- Use 'Alt+Num1', 'Alt+Num2',... hotkeys
for bookmarks,'Alt+Num-' to clear bookmark, and 'Alt+Num/'
for list of bookmarks, if you do not have better idea
- Do not set unnamed bookmarks by using
standard SetBookmark function
- Do not remove text with bookmark, clear
this bookmark at first
- Call list of bookmarks ('Alt+Num/')
if you forget the number
- (new!) Bookmarks will be automatically loaded/saved
when you open/close VS workspace
Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated.
Source v1.4.: QuickBookmarks.dsm-7Kb
v.1.4. - AutoLoad feature added - 24.03.99
v.1.3. - ClearAllBookmarks - bug fixed - 7.03.99
v.1.2. - ClearCurrentBookmark - added
v.1.1 - ShowQuickBookmarks - added